Monday, February 13, 2006

sucks

I am rather touched by the people touched by my entry. :) (Only 2 but whatever)
Thanks nisha &valerie. Appreciated you guys appreciating my entry. LOVE!

-
Lemme keyboard down the main highlights of my day, kay. (See, people say Shall pen that down &stuff. So i thought of keyboard down. Original kayz :D)

Today yumin almost fainted. The first time in my life i had a close encounter with deathfainting. HA HA. Yes i haven't faint even once in my life. I believe many of you haven't too. Like how many of my friends haven't had a nosebleed before. -.-
Right anyhows i had a bad stomachache while on the way to ChineseGarden mrt station. Tried to let it out but it didn't work. (What with the yucky toilet &rush)
Took the train to boonlay. My stomache had this sharp pain &my vision blurred while i was reaching boonlay (i didn't even manage to see which side i was supposed to alight at {you know, boonlay has 2sides.}) I blacked out &even with my eyes opened i couldn't see a shit. I didn't feel no dizziness or anything. Just .. no vision. I was clear of where i was &what i had to do though.
So i walked out after awhile. I couldn't see, right? So i had to stop. I went outta the way (at least, i think i did) &squatted down. Commuters brushed past my longsleeve &a lovely lady (BLESS HER) tapped me &asked if i was okay. She then steer me away from the behind-the-yellow-line area &asked me to sit.
Fortunately my vision slowly cleared &i could see, nevertheless feeling as weak as ever.
Lovely lady asked again how i was &i replied that i couldnt see nothing justnow. Sheesh. Boy was it scary.
Darn stomachache. This mrt staff &came &asked me if i was okay. For a moment i wondered if i was gonna get admitted into hospital 'cos of that. I said i was fine &made my way to the escalator.
Then, darnit, my vision blurred again while i was reaching the bottom. Stopped a little &went outta the station &gropped my way around (could see just a little) to the handicapped toilet.

There, i let all those idiotic things out.
Phew.

That experience was traumatizing, can. Why?
I reckon i'm under too much pressure. Mama, heard that?

-
Colleagues talked to me about my results &WHERE I WANTED TO GO.
Alright i know i said i was gonna smash your ass (actually i dunno what this means but haha) if you ask me that but yea i guess i'll take that back.
That's the freakin' hot topic. What to do?

I just replied my cousin's email &boy did i sob.

-
Stupid woman, CAN REPLY ME EMAILS ANOT!! You said you're gonna have that spree till sunday. I submitted the orders &was ready to made payment already LAH.



I am so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home